Re: Using change staff in tight spaces leads to wrongly positionednotes

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Using change staff in tight spaces leads to wrongly positionednotes with duplet in crossing notes
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 22:51:21 +0200

2013/6/10 Keith OHara <address@hidden>:
> On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 11:23:08 -0700, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,

here a small, boiled down code attaching output from 2.14.2, 2.16.2 and 2.17.19

%\version "2.17.19"

\paper { line-width = 50 }

\new PianoStaff <<
  \new Staff = "RH"  \with {
    \override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-staff-spacing = #'((padding . 5))
  }
  { f2 f8 \change Staff = LH  f,16[ c f \change Staff = RH a c' f'] }
  \new Staff = "LH"
  { \clef "bass" s1 }

Cheers,
  Harm