Re: Updates to NR chapter 1 (issue 10237048)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Updates to NR chapter 1 (issue 10237048)
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 18:25:34 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 3:11 PM

https://codereview.appspot.com/10237048/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
File Documentation/notation/pitches.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/10237048/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely#newcode1316
Documentation/notation/pitches.itely:1316: \key c \freygish c4 des e f
I was actually surprised at the space being more or less the norm rather
than the exception.  However, the next line would then also be deserving
of that space.

For me, the best bet would be to push the patch as is (subject to other review) and then fix the lack of space before key sigs as a separate patch, which I'll do.

I've fixed a number in the LSR and will push that tomorrow, when the tarball is available.

--
Phil Holmes