Re: getting `random' patches reviewed

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: getting `random' patches reviewed
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2013 20:55:17 +0200

Mark Polesky <address@hidden> writes:

> Should I start a new tracker issue for every little change I
> want to make?

Yes.  It's easy to do with git-cl.

>   That seems excessive.

It gives independent verification.

> Should I just push to staging?  That seems counter to the
> spirit of the whole countdown thing.

The "countdown" thing and the "issue" thing is for the situation where
input is a possibility.  Skipping either is a possibility, but if your
judgment about the non-necessity of feedback was faulty, expect raised
eyebrows.  Pushing straightforward spelling fixes without markup
directly to staging is not much of an issue.  For other things, our
mileage may vary.