Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?

From: James
Subject: Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 10:05:58 +0100

On 17/07/13 10:02, David Kastrup wrote:
James <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

Since sometime last night (I think) test-patchy script is giving me

I can run the patchy-merge, so it isn't something local to my Dev env.

I wondered if someone could look at the scripts and see if perhaps
there is some URI change on Google's part that is now stopping our
test-scripts working.
Can corroborate that with current lilypond-extra, the result is
address@hidden:/usr/local/tmp/lilypond$ CPU_COUNT=3
../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py", line 19, in <module>
     main (issues_id)
   File "../lilypond-extra/patches/test-patches.py", line 14, in main
     issues = patchy.get_new_patches ()
   File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/projecthosting_patches.py", line
167, in get_new_patches
     query=query)
   File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/projecthosting/client.py",
line 43, in get_issues
     project_name, desired_class=desired_class, **kwargs)
   File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/client.py", line 635, in
get_feed
     **kwargs)
   File "/usr/local/tmp/lilypond-extra/patches/gdata/client.py", line 320, in
request
     RequestError)
gdata.client.RequestError: Server responded with: 404,

I downloaded the current version of gdata from Google and dropped its
src/gdata directory into our gdata directory, completely replacing its
previous contents.  Doesn't help.

Maybe just wait and see whether it will come live on its own again...

Thanks David,

It will mean for now I cannot just test patches 'quickly', as I'll have to manually download and apply, run the commands manually etc. which isn't the end of the world - it's how I used to do it in the 'olden' days. But you may have to wait until the late evening when I am at home for me to test.

Build merge-checks continue to run hourly.

James