Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Unable to run test patchy - URI changed for tracker?
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:22:04 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> I downloaded the current version of gdata from Google and dropped its
> src/gdata directory into our gdata directory, completely replacing its
> previous contents.  Doesn't help.
>
> Maybe just wait and see whether it will come live on its own again...

Uh oh.

<URL:http://googleblog.blogspot.de/2012/12/winter-cleaning.html>

    Last January, we renewed our resolution to focus on creating
    beautiful, useful products that improve millions of people’s lives
    every day. To make the most impact, we need to make some difficult
    decisions. So as 2012 comes to an end, here are some additional
    products, features and services we’re closing:

[...]

  * The Issue Tracker Data API allows client applications to view and
    update issues on Project Hosting on Google Code in the form of
    Google Data API feeds. We’ll shut down the Issue Tracker API on
    June 14, 2013.

<URL:http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/IssueTrackerAPI#Deprecated>

Well, this was nice while it lasted.  What now?