Re: Fedora and mpost

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Fedora and mpost
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 20:20:30 +0200

On 05/10/13 20:08, Joseph Rushton Wakeling wrote:
In my experience it can help if more than one person reports the bug as
affecting them (I've just done so).  So, fingers crossed.  By the look of it
though, they just copy over from Debian rather than having any dedicated TeXlive
maintainers themselves :-(

Yup, their janitor bot has updated the bug's status to "Confirmed" now that I've asserted the bug affects me too. Hopefully that will prompt some action.

There is an Ubuntu TeX team <https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-tex>, and I've written to them to see if there's anything they can do. If not I'll try installing the sid packages as you suggest, but better to get it actually fixed in Ubuntu if possible.