Re: Lilypond build dependencies

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Lilypond build dependencies
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 19:01:22 +0200

Joseph Rushton Wakeling <address@hidden> writes:

> What's the problem here, and is it possible to work around (i.e. tell
> ./configure "I don't care, go ahead and accept working with 1.802) or
> is the bug sufficiently show-stopping that nothing can be done bar
> install the updated metapost?

It's a showstopper.  Most of the flags will look absurd, and things like
the treble clef as well.

Maybe you can use tlmgr for updating your Metapost.  No idea.  Or
complain to Ubuntu that they still have not updated their TeXlive.

Maybe downgrading Metapost is an option if you can't figure out how to
upgrade.