Re: Lilypond build dependencies

From: Joseph Rushton Wakeling
Subject: Re: Lilypond build dependencies
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 20:27:13 +0200

On 05/10/13 19:01, David Kastrup wrote:
Maybe you can use tlmgr for updating your Metapost.

Well, you saw the error I encountered when trying to use tlmgr to do that. (Maybe I'm just misunderstanding how it works, I've never used it before.)

No idea.  Or complain to Ubuntu that they still have not updated their TeXlive.

Done. :-)

Maybe downgrading Metapost is an option if you can't figure out how to
upgrade.

If Ubuntu don't do anything I'll try installing sid packages as you suggested.

Can you confirm that my list of missing build dependencies is accurate? I'd be happy to send a CG patch about this (assuming I get to the point of a working build:-)