a leave of absence

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: a leave of absence
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 16:18:39 +0100

Hi,

recently my LilyPond activity was very high - not far from 24/7 ;-P -
but unfortunately this period will end soon (my arms hurt - they need
a break from computer...).  I got an internship that starts in the
next week, and thus i will be pretty much inactive for the next 2
months, because i'll have to focus strongly on that internship.  I
expect that i'll be completely unavailable in the next week, then i
should have some time around Christmas, and then who knows.

I hope to finish my current lilypond business before the end of this
week so that it will be in good state.  In particular, i think about
finishing:
- metafont code cleanup
- shorter accidentals in text
- CG cleanup
- some other things i don't remember now.

And i'd like to give some basic feedback on website work, if possible.

best,
Janek