Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714(issue 36

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714(issue 36480048)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:12:34 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl Peterson" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Lilypond Dev" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, December 13, 2013 2:01 PM

On Fri, Dec 13, 2013 at 8:31 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
On 13/12/13 13:04, Phil Holmes wrote:

Thanks for what you're doing, but please don't put a lot of images on the
Google Issue tracker.  For bizarre reasons only known to themselves, the
storage available for attachments is _very_ limited.  By accident you've
just used about 1/25 of our remaining quota.

Sorry about that. I'll delete the comment once I've had a chance to
make edits to the CSS file and produce new examples.

Unfortunately, deleting them does not remove them from the quota, either! Best to leave them now.

--
Phil Holmes