Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714 (issue 3

From: Carl Peterson
Subject: Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714 (issue 36480048)
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 10:02:23 -0500

On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:36 PM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> I think that the index sidebar colors are too dark.  They dominate the
> page, in my opinon.  In the current design, the sidebar color and the
> highlight box fill color are the same.  Why not keep it that way?

Attaching another option, to address your concern, as well as
Graham's. The background is white, and the sidebar color is actually
lighter than the currently-specified highlight box (in the code being
reviewed), IIRC. Does this work better? Obviously, this isn't from the
actual manuals, but is a mock-up just to see the color relationships.