Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714 (issue 3

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Enable manual-specific styling of documentation; issue 3714 (issue 36480048)
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2013 14:37:19 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Carl Peterson" <address@hidden>
Cc: "James" <address@hidden>; "Lilypond Dev" <address@hidden>; "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2013 2:27 PM

Carl Peterson <address@hidden> writes:

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 1:50 AM, James <address@hidden> wrote:
On 14/12/13 05:57, Carl Peterson wrote:
I have updated the patch in Rietvald

But not the tracker. So the patch will not get tested.

Please remember to either use git-cl or change the tracker to patch-new
whenever you make a change in Rietveld, we need to make sure that and new patch doesn't break anything in current master no matter how innocuous you
think the changes are.

I am using git-cl. However, I think that there's an error message
popping up saying that it can't edit the issue tracker. That may be
since I'm not a project member on the Google Code site.

Uh, yes.  Phil?

Added.

--
Phil Holmes