Fwd: Re: Issue 3732 in lilypond: Patch: Website: Rewrite Features page

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Fwd: Re: Issue 3732 in lilypond: Patch: Website: Rewrite Features page
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 17:35:27 +0100

Attached is the set of patches for the given issue number.

I've rebased to origin/master and squashed to two commits.
I've run make website successfully.

make website issues several warnings, but I assume _this time_ I can ignore them? In several translated websites make can't find some nodes, but all of them are unrelated to my patch.
I assume these are just pointers to incomplete translations?

Would someone be so kind to push the two patches?

TIA
Urs

-------- Original-Nachricht --------