Re: Developing a Dynamic LilyPond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Developing a Dynamic LilyPond
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2014 11:25:10 +0100

Ethan Roday writes:

Hi Ethan,

> I am familiar with Schikker's List, but honestly I had some trouble using it

[See    http://lilypond.org/schikkers ]

It's a really early demo/proof of concept, intended to probe the
interest of and facilitate the start a genuine effort to make a GUI.

> recently I've been wondering about the possibility of leveraging
> LilyPond's extensive algorithmic refinement in a more interactive way.

So what part of your question is not answered by the Schikkers List demo?

> and I'm not sure the download/ folder is structured correctly.

Download folder?

Greetings, Jan
Jan

Freelance IT http://JoyofSource.com | AvatarĀ®  http://AvatarAcademy.nl