Re: Extending: 2.3.2 - Music Function usage (issue 108110043 by address@

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Extending: 2.3.2 - Music Function usage (issue 108110043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 21:16:28 +0000

Thanks David, Please check my changes as I really don't pretend to
understand this other than from a conceptual basis.

https://codereview.appspot.com/108110043/diff/20001/Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely
File Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/108110043/diff/20001/Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely#newcode337
Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely:337: @node Music
function usage