Re: Check for Note_column interface before using grob. (issue 141190043

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Check for Note_column interface before using grob. (issue 141190043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2014 10:27:01 +0000

Dan, just note that this patch has had no testing whatsover.

At this time it is just a Rietveld review so won't be considered for
pushing to git.

I will manually update the tracker issue for this, but please make sure
that if you do any updates to an issue that you also update the tracker
so the automatic test tools catch the patch. It was only because I was
randomly browsing my emails that I caught this. We don't want someone's
hard work to be wasted.

James

https://codereview.appspot.com/141190043/