Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by addre

From: dak
Subject: Re: Add chord range to make-part-combine-music (issue 144170043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 11:20:54 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/144170043/diff/1/ly/music-functions-init.ly
File ly/music-functions-init.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/144170043/diff/1/ly/music-functions-init.ly#newcode1134
ly/music-functions-init.ly:1134: #(define partcombine-chord-range '(0 .
8))
I think that's the kind of thing much better put into a context
property.  It can change over the course of one partcombine, and it is
the kind of arbitrary parameter that we do not want to pass up and down
all the time since it is just one of many possibly interesting
parameters for which we do not want to redesign interfaces any time a
new one gets added.

https://codereview.appspot.com/144170043/