Re: CG: add new instructions for LilyDev 3 (issue 2538) (issue 150830043

From: fedelogy
Subject: Re: CG: add new instructions for LilyDev 3 (issue 2538) (issue 150830043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 23:20:53 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/150830043/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/150830043/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi#newcode128
Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi:128: in the virtual machine
settings: clic on @clicksequence{System @click{} Processor}
On 2014/09/23 07:58:02, J_lowe wrote:

Also I try not to break lines when enclosed in a TexInfo command i.e.

@clicksequence{....} is all on one line

it is already on one line
mislead by html fluid line breaking?

https://codereview.appspot.com/150830043/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi#newcode145
Documentation/contributor/quick-start.itexi:145: remember just one
password.}