Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 1

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Let \time in mid-measure work without warning in some cases (issue 143450043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 04:12:57 +0000

Now there is a warning if \time is used mid-measure without \partial.
Order is not important.  I have no more changes planned except to
respond to whatever feedback you provide.

I added a boolean context property.  I experimented with special values
for existing properties, but found nothing as clean as this.

In the notation reference, I removed the detailed discussion of
Timing.measurePosition since setting it is no longer equivalent to
\partial.

https://codereview.appspot.com/143450043/diff/60001/lily/time-signature-engraver.cc
File lily/time-signature-engraver.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/143450043/diff/60001/lily/time-signature-engraver.cc#newcode104
lily/time-signature-engraver.cc:104: time_signature_->warning (_f
("\\time without \\partial amid measure %d",
Is there an easy way to make this warning cite the position of \time in
the source file?

https://codereview.appspot.com/143450043/