Re: Issue 1321: Enhancement: add partcombineUp and partcombineDown funct

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Issue 1321: Enhancement: add partcombineUp and partcombineDown functions (issue 13242056)
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2014 12:58:24 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/13242056/diff/26001/lily/part-combine-iterator.cc
File lily/part-combine-iterator.cc (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/13242056/diff/26001/lily/part-combine-iterator.cc#newcode37
lily/part-combine-iterator.cc:37: = {"one", "two", "shared", "solo",
"null"};
On 2014/11/02 05:03:41, Keith wrote:
Setting these [hard-coded voice names] to  one, two, one, one, null
seems to do what Dan wishes.

I'm laughing because this idea is the basis of what I tried years ago.
I can confirm that it was useful.  I didn't have the stamina to see the
review process through.  As today, there was dissatisfaction that my
approach wasn't more general.

https://codereview.appspot.com/13242056/