Re: Fix trill timing in articulate.ly (issue 173750043 by address@hidden

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Fix trill timing in articulate.ly (issue 173750043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 13:11:01 +0000

It's a bit presumptuous of me to comment on code I know little about,
but it occurs to me that if it were that simple, it probably would have
been done that way in the first place.

Can you go into some detail about the nature of the problem?  What case
was failing for you and how is your version better?

Are the existing regression tests thorough enough to fail if you have
oversimplified something?  Do you need to write a new regression test so
that your case which was handled badly in the past does not break again
the next time someone modifies this code?

https://codereview.appspot.com/173750043/