Re: Ossias and key signatures

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: Ossias and key signatures
Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 04:32:59 -0700 (MST)

Phil,

You probably tested this, but when I add "\remove Key_engraver" and
"\remove Clef_engraver" to the ossia staves (as is done sometimes), the
extra spacing goes away, but the flats are re-printed by the noteheads
(which isn't too surprising, but also not so desirable). Also, you'll
want to make sure that "fontSize = -3" and not -2, otherwise the
notation glyphs will be too big relative to the staff-height.

Sorry this doesn't solve the issue, but maybe it will help a little.

-Abraham