Re: Reduce size of PDF files when inc. in *TeX docs (issue 194090043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Reduce size of PDF files when inc. in *TeX docs (issue 194090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2015 21:19:26 +0000

Thanks for your patience.

https://codereview.appspot.com/194090043/diff/20001/Documentation/de/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/de/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/194090043/diff/20001/Documentation/de/usage/running.itely#newcode166
Documentation/de/usage/running.itely:166: notation.pdf (Lilypond 2.18.2)
ist ca. 26MB groß, erzeugt
On 2015/01/11 20:13:45, lemzwerg wrote:
... ca.@: 26MB ...

See comment above

https://codereview.appspot.com/194090043/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely
File Documentation/usage/running.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/194090043/diff/20001/Documentation/usage/running.itely#newcode187
Documentation/usage/running.itely:187: font data which can make
significant reductions in file size.