Re: Add Scheme function to return column associated with Item. (issue 20

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Add Scheme function to return column associated with Item. (issue 203910043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:50:19 -0600

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 7:58 AM, Urs Liska <address@hidden> wrote:

> Can't judge the code but the idea looks great :-)

Thanks--I'm noticing that bits of code get reused on the lists, so there's
a need.   This will help tuck away some of the code gobbledygook that is so
off-putting..

It occurs to me that it shouldn't be any trouble to add something like
ly:item-location later on.  It could return (global-timestep . (measure .
measure-position))..

David