Re: Add Scheme function to return column associated with Item. (issue 20

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: Add Scheme function to return column associated with Item. (issue 203910043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 15:17:11 -0600

Harm,

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 2:42 PM, Thomas Morley <address@hidden>
wrote:

> Can't review C++, so I'll not post there.

There IS something you can help with, though.  In the patch as it stands,
I'm simply making Grob::name available through Scheme.  It thus returns a
string.  (Grob::name actually converts the Scheme symbol into a string.)
 Do you think that the Scheme function ought to return a symbol?  This is
doable, but I'd have to think of the best way.

> But:
> YIPEE!

Yeah, life is way too short...