Re: Some more possible tweaks to the appearance of the website

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Some more possible tweaks to the appearance of the website
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 00:19:52 -0500

> On Feb 18, 2015, at 4:35 AM, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Individually comments below.  Most I like, but a couple I don't.
>
> Thanks for doing this - I'm well aware of the effort involved and the
> difficulties of achieving good artistic design (usually by my failing!)
> Trevor

Hi Trevor,  Thanks for the feedback.  Glad you like most of the proposed
changes!  I'm glad I can contribute something back to LilyPond in this way.

I think I'll go ahead and submit patches for just the changes that you liked
and leave the home page basically as-is for now (except for the news items
horizontal lines).  Maybe I'll come back to it later and see what else I can
come up with that might work better.

Cheers,
-Paul