Re: Let \displayLilyMusic print even repeated durations (issue 206770043

From: dak
Subject: Re: Let \displayLilyMusic print even repeated durations (issue 206770043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 09:51:50 +0000

On 2015/02/25 06:11:55, Keith wrote:
That is unfortunate, but I can't think of anything better.

I use \displayLilyMusic mostly to transpose a section of music as a
starting
point for music for another instrument, so the brief form was nice to
have, but
not essential.

This needs an entry in changes.itely to explain
"\displayLilyMusic now prints all durations.  With the new ability to
input bare
durations, it is too complicated to determine when durations may be
omitted."

I agree with this wanting an entry in changes.itely.  I disagree with
the reasoning/wording but think that I can word this in connection with
the bare durations entry in a manner where both your and my sense of
justice do not feel offended.

https://codereview.appspot.com/206770043/