Lilypond build: version

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Lilypond build: version
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 10:58:07 +0000 (UTC)

I completed a full GUB build of lilypond yesterday (it took 5 hours on my
superfast machine).  However, at present I can't upload it: I'm
investigating but can't guarantee a solution quickly.  I would like to be
able to keep the package I've built available for upload as 2.19.16.  I
would therefore like to bump the development version to 2.19.17, even
without 2.19.16 yet available online.  If you object, please shout
quickly: say in the next couple of hours.