Re: Reasons for cross-voice limitations?

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Reasons for cross-voice limitations?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 10:27:16 +0200

Am 30.03.2015 um 10:05 schrieb Werner LEMBERG:
Thinking a little more about this: Wouldn't it even be possible to
implement this as a pair of comparably simple Scheme functions?
They would instantiate a hidden temporary Voice (of course using
\omit not \hide) and add the respective spanner to that?
Sounds reasonable, but this is beyond my Scheme capabilities :-)

     Werner

I will try to do an initial implementation this afternoon - but I hope to be surpassed by one of those who can do that much better than me ;-)

Urs