Re: Generating music from a list of identifiers

From: Jan-Peter Voigt
Subject: Re: Generating music from a list of identifiers
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:45:03 +0200

Hi Trevor,

I compiled a short example, that should give you some hints.

HTH
Jan-Peter

Am 01.04.2015 um 13:18 schrieb Trevor Daniels:
Hi Schemers

I'm struggling to find how to do the following:

I have a list of the identifiers of variables which contain either music or #f
and I'd like to generate the parallel music of all of them which contain music.
 I can do this by listing the identifiers explicitly, like this:

AllMusic = <<
   #(if DescantMusic DescantMusic)
   #(if SopranoMusic SopranoMusic)
   #(if PianoLHMusic PianoLHMusic)
But I'd like to do the same thing without listing each one explicitly, using a
list like this, which is generated algorithmically:

#(define AllMusicNames
    (list
      "DescantMusic"
      "SopranoMusic"