Generating music from a list of identifiers

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Generating music from a list of identifiers
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 12:18:24 +0100

Hi Schemers

I'm struggling to find how to do the following:

I have a list of the identifiers of variables which contain either music or #f
and I'd like to generate the parallel music of all of them which contain music.
 I can do this by listing the identifiers explicitly, like this:

AllMusic = <<
  #(if DescantMusic DescantMusic)
  #(if SopranoMusic SopranoMusic)
  #(if PianoLHMusic PianoLHMusic)

But I'd like to do the same thing without listing each one explicitly, using a
list like this, which is generated algorithmically:

#(define AllMusicNames
   (list
     "DescantMusic"
     "SopranoMusic"