Re: Web: revise site background (address@hidden)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise site background (address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2015 10:46:54 -0400

> On Apr 2, 2015, at 10:08 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> It looks like the build system creates the pictures by copying from the
> lilypond-extra repo, but that it only permits copying of files, not
> directories.

Ah, so maybe it is set up to copy the full contents of the "pictures"
directory, but it doesn't expect another directory to be in there.

So another possibility might be to move the "images-old-unused" directory up a
level so it is no longer in "pictures"?  It could be renamed to
"pictures-old-unused".

> Do you want to delete the directory and issue a pull request?

Let me know if you think it's worth trying the idea above first, and I can do a
pull request for that.  Otherwise I can do a pull request for just deleting
that directory.

-Paul