Re: Web: revise site background(address@hidden)

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise site background(address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2015 13:30:32 -0400

> On Apr 3, 2015, at 10:47 AM, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> I believe the web site is now updated.

Thanks Phil.

Unfortunately, I made a mistake with a CSS fallback for IE8 (it doesn't support
multiple backgrounds) and the fallback is interfering with the site background
for all browsers.  So that's why the green fade is still only on the top left,
and not also on the top right.  (sigh...)

I've uploaded a patch to fix this, and also to remove the old images from the
lilypond-git repo to keep it in sync with the lilypond-extra repo.

-Paul