Re: Add sans-serif and monospace fonts (issue 224800043 by address@hidde

From: trueroad
Subject: Re: Add sans-serif and monospace fonts (issue 224800043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2015 11:05:31 +0000

On 2015/04/07 18:19:25, lemzwerg wrote:
> Wouldn't it make more sense to have one setting for all
> of the included fonts? Are there really circumstances
> where we can expect all of these to be different?

Probably not.  I think that the patch is a proof of concept, and we
should
comment on it.

I also think that those font files are in the same directory.

I'll integrate the font directory specified options.
For example,
  from --with-ncsb-dir, --with-helv-dir, --with-cour-dir
  to --with-fonts-dir

https://codereview.appspot.com/224800043/