Re: Embed LilyPond source files inside generated PDF (issue 225040043 by

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Embed LilyPond source files inside generated PDF (issue 225040043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2015 23:12:21 +0000

On 2015/04/10 09:42:38, dak wrote:
In this particular case, it would appear that
Includable_lexer::file_name_strings_ already contains properly
expanded file
names after the file name search has succeeded, so that would seem to
be the
smarter thing to reference.

Here’s what I came up with; not sure how proper it is.

I think you would be better advised to just return the list of all
source files (presumably when given a parser as argument) and do any
pruning at
the Scheme level using `filter'.  Less opportunity for messing up.

Requiring a parser arg might be safer and cleaner, but it’s a PITA to
handle afterwards because until now the PDF preamble was written without
any parser-specific information (and I don’t feel comfortable adding a
parser arg to a dozen toplevel functions just to bring it where I need
it). So, I’m not really sure what to do without heavily modifying the
PDF output framework.

(As a result, this patch doesn’t work in the current state. There’s a
FIXME in the code where I got stuck.)

https://codereview.appspot.com/225040043/