Re: Add stencil-flip function (issue 235090043 by address@hidden)

From: paulwmorris
Subject: Re: Add stencil-flip function (issue 235090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 01:13:51 +0000

Thanks for the feedback!  I've improved the doc strings, and revised the
doc string for ly:stencil-scale so that it covers negative arguments.
-Paul

https://codereview.appspot.com/235090043/diff/1/input/regression/stencil-scale.ly
File input/regression/stencil-scale.ly (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/235090043/diff/1/input/regression/stencil-scale.ly#newcode8
input/regression/stencil-scale.ly:8: its bounding box.)"