Re: Improving the Contributors Guide and LilyDev

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: Improving the Contributors Guide and LilyDev
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 22:19:19 -0700

Hi all,

as I've already mentioned, I've already started working on a new
LilyDev.  I'm going to use tools that should make it easy to build
different versions of LilyDev (e.g. 32-bit and 64-bit, possibly also
based on different distros).

In order to reduce work duplication, I suggest to wait with further
discussion until I have a working "prototype", which I'll present to
you for evaluation.  Hopefully this will happen within a week from
now.

best,
Janek