Re: Decrease space between vertical beams by length-fraction. (issue 214

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Decrease space between vertical beams by length-fraction. (issue 214250043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 23:16:14 +0000

On 2015/05/10 22:58:54, hanwenn wrote:
also handle length-fraction > 1

PTAL

* I had a further look at the short stems, and should have fixed more
cases by disabling forbidden beam quanting in case of grace notes.

* magnifyMusic: can you show examples of what music at 50% scale should
look like in print? I agree that the blotting may not be very desirable,
but then again magnifying music at 50% is fairly uncommon. It seems that
you are asking for a separate beam-gap-fraction variable?

* quote-cue-event is actually fixed by this change: CueVoice specifies
magstep -4 for stemlength, ie. 63%. That puts the ideal stem length for
a beam at 2.205. The stems shown in the new image are very close to
that.  If you think CueVoice should use larger stems, that is a separate
feature request IMO.

https://codereview.appspot.com/214250043/