Re: Decrease space between vertical beams by length-fraction. (issue 214

From: lemzwerg
Subject: Re: Decrease space between vertical beams by length-fraction. (issue 214250043 by address@hidden)
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 05:10:51 +0000

* I had a further look at the short stems, and should have fixed
   more cases by disabling forbidden beam quanting in case of grace
   notes.

Yes, everything looks OK now, thanks.

* magnifyMusic: can you show examples of what music at 50% scale
   should look like in print?

No, I can't.  My observation was not targeted at anything particular.

It seems that you are asking for a separate beam-gap-fraction
variable?

No, I don't :-) To be serious: I suggest working on such a feature only
in case someone *really* needs it.

https://codereview.appspot.com/214250043/