Re: Assessment of Allura at SourceForge

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Assessment of Allura at SourceForge
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 17:46:39 +0100

Federico Bruni wrote Friday, May 22, 2015 12:20 PM

> Il giorno ven 22 mag 2015 alle 13:17, Federico Bruni
> <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>> The import script will work if you install Allura on your computer?
>> It may be easier to test and import locally and then update to the
>> server we eventually decide to use.
>
> s/update/upload

Actually the export from Allura to my laptop (so I can edit it) is quite quick,
it runs behind the scenes to generate the file and this can then be downloaded.
 It usually takes less than 30 mins or so.  It's the import that takes an age,
typically 36 hours once it starts.

Trevor