Re: PDF is broken for @notation{} encoding

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: PDF is broken for @notation{} encoding
Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 09:35:42 +0200

James Lowe <address@hidden> writes:

> On 25/05/15 16:08, Phil Holmes wrote:
>> I can try again, but it was consistent.  James might want to try?
>
> If it helps.
>
> I get the same thing too.

How much effort is it to do one iteration on one affected file?  I have
absolutely no clue how this may come about so if one could figure out
_which_ of the added defines is responsible, it might help boiling this
down.  One can probably do some sort of manual bisection on the added
commands but it would still require something like 7 runs.