Re: Fedora issues

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Fedora issues
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 16:59:20 +0100

Please remember the "reply all"

I think the problem you have with your complex score and the simple score
failure are not the same?  I believe the simple issue is to do with GhostScript
and how it interacts with the installed version in Fedora, although I am not an
expert in this area.  I also believe Masamichi Hosoda is looking at what could
be causing it.

Your more complex score might fail on any or no other OSes: without a sample
that causes the crash, it is never likely to be able to be fixed.

The binaries for LilyPond are built on my 32 bit Ubuntu 14.04 virtual machine.
They are tested by any of the community that uses LilyPond on whatever
operating system they have installed.

--
Phil Holmes