Re: Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0

From: Joram
Subject: Re: Lilypond output to Libreoffice 5.0
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 21:27:25 +0200

Hi,

> It would be nice if you could try to find out how to contact
> OOoLilyPond's developer(s) and inform *them*. If it turns out that they
> won't update it anymore please help us by trying to find out if someone
> else can take over development. And if everything fails please come back
> to this place with latest information so we might update the website
> accordingly.
>
> Urs

I contacted the developer of OOoLilypond once (1.5 years ago) because I
was interested in translating the extension and in svg output. He
responded that he is not actively developping it any longer because it
fulfils his needs. And he said the code is open* I and he would be happy
if others adapt it and improve it.
I can also share the mail address but rather privately.

Cheers,
Joram

* Tools --> Macros --> Organize Macros --> LibreOffice Basic Macros
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ooolilypond/