Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU Lil

From: Nacho Gonzlez Lpez
Subject: Re: [gnu-advisory] Request for a VM hosting Allura bugtracker forGNU LilyPond
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2015 23:13:16 +0200

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 09:59:38PM +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

> Hello Nacho!
>
> > I'll create the VM later today. sadly we have only 1 external IP
> > address on the machine.
>
> Thanks a lot.  What are the next steps we have to do?  Where shall we
> start?  And is there a guide we should follow?

HI.

Login on chapters.gnu.org port 9024 as root / allura.

        address@hidden:~$ ssh chapters.gnu.org -p 9024 -l root
        address@hidden's password:

        The programs included with the Debian GNU/Linux system are free
software;
        the exact distribution terms for each program are described in the
        individual files in /usr/share/doc/*/copyright.

        Debian GNU/Linux comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent
        permitted by applicable law.
        Last login: Wed Jul  1 21:59:26 2015 from 192.168.0.20

Please also change the root password, upload your ssh key and change
/etc/ssh/sshd.config to permit root only without password.

Let me know If you need me to install some software. If you need to have access
to another port, just let me know.

Best regards,
Nacho.