mentoring opportunity: anybody claiming to care about the website

From: Graham Percival
Subject: mentoring opportunity: anybody claiming to care about the website
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 08:31:22 -0700

Add weight to your opinions by showing that you're not afraid of
getting your hands dirty.

texi2html is a vital part of the documentation.  It's currently
used for the website as well, but that is almost incidental to its
use for the rest of the documentation.
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1000#c20
https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1000#c21

I cautiously estimate 20 hours of work for the non-translation
portion[1].  I am willing to mentor.  Programming ability is
desirable, but not strictly required.

[1] at the present time, I am not willing to look into the
translation system in sufficient detail to offer an estimate of
how much work it would take.  If we complete the English part, and
those involved wish to continue, then I promise to also mentor the
translation part.