Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Remove old "News" entry from home page
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 17:15:04 +0200

Il giorno dom 19 lug 2015 alle 16:42, David Kastrup <address@hidden> ha scritto:
We can just display a small gallery.  You can click to show the
respective image in a frame, and if JavaScript is available, this can be done on hovering over the thumb. That leaves the control with the user
and will not be useless even without JavaScript.  Wait, was JavaScript
even necessary for mouse-hover action or was this already in C

No need of javascript for mouse hover action.
Do you mean a compact list of small thumbnails? I'd suggest two images per 6 "rows" (we currently have 12 examples).