Re: Migrating the Issues DB from Google Code to Savannah

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Migrating the Issues DB from Google Code to Savannah
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 08:14:54 +0200

Il giorno mer 22 lug 2015 alle 0:22, Trevor Daniels <address@hidden> ha scritto:
My conclusion is that we can no longer rely on having a working Issues DB at SourceForge before the service at Google Code ceases, and must therefore aim to transfer the DB directly to our VM at Savannah. Let's hope that the migration works rather better once Allura is installed there.

Given these difficulties I think we must now aim to migrate to Allura on our VM at Savannah as soon as possible. So where do we stand in installing Allura on the VM and in redeveloping our scripts to work with Allura? Are Federico and Carl respectively still working on these aspects?

I started working on it yesterday. I got stuck while setting up the web server because I _think_ that there's some server setup, out of our VM, which redirects any http request to the IP to the welcome page on chapters.gnu.org I've asked Nacho of gnu.org to have a look at this asap, explaining him our urgency. (BTW, I'm going in holidays on 3rd of August..)

I hope to finish the setup within Sunday. If I get stuck with anything I'll ask for help also here.