CG and Issue tracker

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: CG and Issue tracker
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 11:09:35 +0000 (UTC)

I know this has been briefly discussed before, and the conclusion then was
to wait until we have a Savannah-hosted tracker before updating the CG to
document the use of the Allura tracker.  However, Savannah hosting could
be anytime or no time, so it seems to me that initial updates to point to
the current Allura tracker are warranted.  Further updates will be needed
once git-cl and Patchy are working with Allura, but it seems to me silly
to leave known outdated information in the CG.  Anyone oppose updating it?