Re: CG and Issue tracker

From: James
Subject: Re: CG and Issue tracker
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 22:24:42 +0000

Phil,

On October 2, 2015 12:09:35 PM GMT+01:00, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:
>I know this has been briefly discussed before, and the conclusion then
>was
>to wait until we have a Savannah-hosted tracker before updating the CG
>document the use of the Allura tracker.  However, Savannah hosting
>could
>be anytime or no time, so it seems to me that initial updates to point
>the current Allura tracker are warranted.  Further updates will be
>needed
>once git-cl and Patchy are working with Allura, but it seems to me
>silly
>to leave known outdated information in the CG.  Anyone oppose updating
>it?

I've been thinking the same thing and have been working on a patch that updates
the information about the Patch review process that is currently in the CG. It
needs some editing down - initially I brain dump then pare it back bit by bit -
and I was going to include Allura in that or at least reference it.

James