Re: Cropped SVG Output

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Cropped SVG Output
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2015 10:30:00 +0200

Il giorno sab 17 ott 2015 alle 20:05, David Sankel <address@hidden> ha scritto:

The problem I'm running into is that the SVG output option produces a SVG file with a length and width of the entire page that I'm trying to render. The PNG output, on the other hand, crops the score to the area with visible elements on it. Of course, when embedding, I'm looking for a visible area
crop. Does anyone know if a cropped SVG output is possible?

yes, try:

lilypond -dpreview -dbackend=svg test.ly

Thanks. That looked promising but it unfortunately that didn't change the output at all.

you must check the .preview.svg file
the problem is that you get only the first system, as Urs already pointed out